Let’s start with the cookie jar. The benevolent use of tasty treats violates the first rule of...Read More
Author: Paula Terifaj DVM
Joint pain, Osteoarthritis (OA), is the most common senior disease of dogs and cats. It is...Read More
Let’s talk about rear leg lameness. Most commonly, it’s the ligaments that allow the knee to bend...Read More
Search our Site
Like us on Facebook
- Get the scoop on dog poop – solving the diarrhea mystery September 12, 2021
- Unleashed Book announcement August 31, 2021
- Go for annual exams, not vaccines August 24, 2021
- Itchy Skin – The Dog I Would Never Forget August 17, 2021
- Unleashed: Diary of a woman vet – chapter 16 August 3, 2021
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Unleashed.
NOTE TO MY READERS
Please understand that I cannot answer questions relating to your pet’s medical condition or offer individual advice. It would be unethical to provide this kind of information without the establishment of a doctor/client relationship. That being said, I’m confident that I have provided key insights, recommended reading, and links that will keep you pointed in the direction of making informed decisions.