After enduring more than a year of travel restrictions, we seem to be turning the corner on the...Read More
Author: Paula Terifaj DVM
Clues Your Senior Pet May Be Suffering Signs of Dog Dementia – Start Early Treatment for Best Results!
It is estimated that 30% of dogs over the age of 11 years will begin to show one or more signs of...Read More
When I graduated from veterinary school, the year was 1986. At our graduation ceremony, one of...Read More
Hemp Oil, CBD Oil, Or Hemp CBD Oil? Why Health Seekers Are So Confused And How To Avoid Being Ripped Off
If you have asked your doctor or veterinarian about the medicinal benefits of CBD (CannaBiDiol),...Read More
Search our Site
- breaking news – hospital staff delivers ultimatum June 13, 2021
- Help For Senior Pets Suffering Osteoarthritis Pain – Plus, Promising New Treatments! June 6, 2021
- What You Need To Know About Canine Knees – An Option Other Than Surgery May 30, 2021
- Paws Off Xylitol – It’s Dangerous for Dogs May 16, 2021
- Deadly Dog and Cat Food Recall Expands: More Common Brands May 9, 2021
NOTE TO MY READERS
Please understand that I cannot answer questions relating to your pet’s medical condition or offer individual advice. It would be unethical to provide this kind of information without the establishment of a doctor/client relationship. That being said, I’m confident that I have provided key insights, recommended reading, and links that will keep you pointed in the direction of making informed decisions.