Joint pain, Osteoarthritis (OA), is the most common senior disease of dogs and cats. It is...Read More
Category: Help Senior Dogs
Clues Your Senior Pet May Be Suffering Signs of Dog Dementia – Start Early Treatment for Best Results!
It is estimated that 30% of dogs over the age of 11 years will begin to show one or more signs of...Read More
When I graduated from veterinary school, the year was 1986. At our graduation ceremony, one of...Read More
Search our Site
- breaking news – hospital staff delivers ultimatum June 13, 2021
- Help For Senior Pets Suffering Osteoarthritis Pain – Plus, Promising New Treatments! June 6, 2021
- What You Need To Know About Canine Knees – An Option Other Than Surgery May 30, 2021
- Paws Off Xylitol – It’s Dangerous for Dogs May 16, 2021
- Deadly Dog and Cat Food Recall Expands: More Common Brands May 9, 2021
NOTE TO MY READERS
Please understand that I cannot answer questions relating to your pet’s medical condition or offer individual advice. It would be unethical to provide this kind of information without the establishment of a doctor/client relationship. That being said, I’m confident that I have provided key insights, recommended reading, and links that will keep you pointed in the direction of making informed decisions.