Let’s start with the cookie jar. The benevolent use of tasty treats violates the first rule of...Read More
Author: Paula Terifaj DVM
Joint pain, Osteoarthritis (OA), is the most common senior disease of dogs and cats. It is...Read More
Let’s talk about rear leg lameness. Most commonly, it’s the ligaments that allow the knee to bend...Read More
Search our Site
Like us on Facebook
- Sleeping Dogs Don’t Lie Documentary January 15, 2022
- Detect Early Canine Cancers With A Simple Blood Test December 19, 2021
- New Canine Cancer Treatment – In a Pill! November 25, 2021
- Could it be a case of pancreatitis? October 13, 2021
- Why Kibble diets are a Bad Idea September 26, 2021
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Unleashed.
NOTE TO MY READERS
Please understand that I cannot answer questions relating to your pet’s medical condition or offer individual advice. It would be unethical to provide this kind of information without the establishment of a doctor/client relationship. That being said, I’m confident that I have provided key insights, recommended reading, and links that will keep you pointed in the direction of making informed decisions.