Tag: dog pain
What is pain and needless suffering?
by Paula Terifaj DVM | May 22, 2022 | Help Senior Dogs, Veterinary Care
After I turned the corner at sixty-eight last year, whatever is ailing me makes it into most...Read More
Search our Site
Like us on Facebook
- What is pain and needless suffering? May 22, 2022
- Sleeping Dogs Don’t Lie Documentary January 15, 2022
- Detect Early Canine Cancers With A Simple Blood Test December 19, 2021
- New Canine Cancer Treatment – In a Pill! November 25, 2021
- Could it be a case of pancreatitis? October 13, 2021
NOTE TO MY READERS
Please understand that I cannot answer questions relating to your pet’s medical condition or offer individual advice. It would be unethical to provide this kind of information without the establishment of a doctor/client relationship. That being said, I’m confident that I have provided key insights, recommended reading, and links that will keep you pointed in the direction of making informed decisions.