Cannabis as a treatment for dogs has alot of pet owners wondering if their dog might benefit?...Read More
Hemp and marijuana are popular names for what is technically the same plant as described in the...Read More
Clues Your Senior Pet May Be Suffering Signs of Dog Dementia – Start Early Treatment for Best Results!
It is estimated that 30% of dogs over the age of 11 years will begin to show one or more signs of...Read More
Search our Site
Like us on Facebook
- What is pain and needless suffering? May 22, 2022
- Sleeping Dogs Don’t Lie Documentary January 15, 2022
- Detect Early Canine Cancers With A Simple Blood Test December 19, 2021
- New Canine Cancer Treatment – In a Pill! November 25, 2021
- Could it be a case of pancreatitis? October 13, 2021
NOTE TO MY READERS
Please understand that I cannot answer questions relating to your pet’s medical condition or offer individual advice. It would be unethical to provide this kind of information without the establishment of a doctor/client relationship. That being said, I’m confident that I have provided key insights, recommended reading, and links that will keep you pointed in the direction of making informed decisions.